Monday, May 02, 2005

One step forward, two steps..you get the picture

I got home Wednesday and my friend, who was to meet me to go to a show was already at my house, talking to G. When I came in, she said, "I'm so sorry for you guys". I suppose I gave her a pretty odd look, and she said to G, "you haven't told her yet?" He said he may be out of business. Now, this is something I've heard before from him, as he tends to exaggerate a bit. He then told me all his tools had been stolen, which made me think his truck had been robbed. It turns out he was referring to the tools he stores in a barn behind the business for which he does most of his work. I told my friend when we were at dinner that it may not be as bad as G made it out to be, and let her know he's overstated things in the past. When I got home that night, he said some of the things he thought were missing were actually in our basement, and some things were in the shed. On the other hand, he did notice that there were more things gone than he originally believed. His insurance will cover some things, but some people just suck. Really, really suck! Hopefully this will push him to make a good inventory list and take photos of EVERYTHING. I don't know how he's been running a business without it. Argh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about infertility metformin and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about infertility metformin so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by infertility metformin

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home