Monday, April 18, 2005

Been thinkin'...

like many, about this pharmacists and birth control thing. I guess I just wonder why some of these people got into that line of work in the first place. It's a scientific field. If we follow through with the anti-birth control line of thought, should we have prescription medicine at all? Do any pharmacists have a moral dilemma when dispensing Vi*gra? Maybe it's God's plan that we have high blood pressure and not try to control it. Maybe we shouldn't take ibuprofen or any other painkillers and should just smile through pain. And with that logic, we probably shouldn't have surgery. I suppose I should've died several years back since my gall bladder most likely would've exploded had I not had it out. While we're at it, let's be like the Amish, because God surely must not have meant us to have electricity, or cars. He must not have intended us to use our brains, the ones He gave us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home