Friday, November 04, 2005

While...

-I'm still feeling sorry for myself
-I'm still a malcontent--a job-hating doof
-I'm still extremely, irritatingly, mind-numbingly restless

I'm happy to report that one of my very good friends has proved that IVF can work. She had one failed go-round this summer, and wasn't planning another, but gave in to the urge. Of course, she lives in Illinois where health insurance laws are much kinder to the infertile, but she found out Monday, 5 days after her 43rd birthday, that she got a Halloween treat this year. And of course, I'm hoping to follow my fellow 40-year-old Brooke Shields in finding out that after years of infertility, voila, I can get pregnant, too. Ya never know. Also, hopefully getting slowly closer to setting adoption wheels in motion. I'll be back.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update it's good to hear from you.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!! So good to see an update from you.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Milenka said...

I hope everything is okay over there.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Tiff said...

Wow..I could've wrote those first few lines.
UGH..what's with the spammers?
I hope things start looking up.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home